If you are having harassment and/or trespass issues, a great place to start is with the Warning Against Trespass and Communications form that can be picked up at our station or printed from our attachment below. Just follow the directions listed on this site or call the station at 717-248-6716 if you have any questions or concerns, we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Address the Notice to the person who is harassing you.
- Place your complete address in the center of the notice.
- Sign the Notice and then print your name and address.
- Go to the post office and request a copy to be sent registered-certified mail – this will be your proof that the Notice has been served to the correct individual.
- Place the certified mail number on the notice.
- Keep a copy of the Notice for your records and also send a copy of the Notice to the Mifflin County Communications Center and a copy to the Lewistown Police Department – both of the addresses are listed at the bottom of the Notice.
- Make sure to keep the signed registered-certified mail card after it has been signed and sent back to you along with your copy of the Notice.