LEWISTOWN POLICE DEPARTMENT:
POLICE OFFICER CIVIL SERVICE TESTING – APRIL 25, 2020
Those interested in becoming a member of our police department should submit a Preliminary Application to; The Lewistown Police Department, 21 South Brown St., Suite 1A, Lewistown, PA 17044. The application and more detailed information, including starting salary and benefits, can be found under our employment tab. An application may also be picked up at the station or emailed to you upon request. Applications must be submitted on or before April 17, 2020.
Prerequisites for applying for the position of police officer are as follows:
- Must be 21 years of age and a citizen of the United States
- Possess a valid PA Driver License upon being hired
- Possess a High School diploma or GED equivalent
- College education preferred but not necessary
- MPOETC ACT 120 certified or enrolled in a MPOETC approved Act 120 program
A written civil service exam will be conducted on April 25, 2020, at 0800 hours at the Mifflin County High School followed by the physical agility test for those who successfully complete the written exam.
Call (717) 248-6716 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org